Wednesday 23 April 2008

Today you....

Phoebe
Wrote a list of all the things she does in a week and stuck it very neatly on her wall. Designed two star charts one for music practise and one for healthy eating! She is such a list girl and is constantly making lists and charts to help her do things. She is also amazingly organised which is lucky for me as sometimes I'm not and it is great to have a walking reminder!!

Jamie
Got two stickers at school. One was the new rainbow sticker for exceptional behaviour and the other one was best friend badge for being kind to someone.(well strictly it was yesterday but I had to include it!!) You were so excited and full of it when you came home from school. The long awaited first day of Beavers arrived and you had such a fun time. I could not get you to stop talking when you alked in the door.

Ewan
Ewan is a boy of few paintings at school but today I had a whole collection of them. There was a beautiful one of a rocket. You went to the gym for the first time and absoluteley LOVED it. The whole time was spent running around and leaping off things and diving, jumping and running. At the end when you came out you said "I really liked that it was so fun...and so awesome"
You tried very hard and wrote your name for the first time all the way through by yourself.

Lucia
You amaze me. Two weeks ago you were wearing nappies and now you are potty trained...and decide to go by yourself, can sort yourself out (on most occasions...there are a few mionr accidents) You went to pre-school for your first visit. You absolutely loved it and had to be dragged away....roll on two weeks when you go properly!! :)

Colin
Was really excited bc he had ordered a new "toy" an MP3 player. I was miffed bc mine is not as nice but he rarely ever buys himself anything so I could not really complain!! :)

Me well I was back at school....coming home tired and wishing I had the energy to do something creative with my evening (colin is out at a work function) but knowing I will probably crash out on the sofa!! if I do do anything creative I will let you know.

No comments: