Tuesday 29 April 2008

stuck in a rut?





I don't know about you but spring is in the air. I want to clear out things, tidy, sort and organise. I want to try new things and look at what I normally do from a fresh perspective.
So if you are stuck in a rut with your scrapping why not try these ideas...

* change the size you work on
* use sketches to kick start you
* look back in your albums and chose your favourite layout. Use the same format but change the colour, paper and embelishments...and you will be very surprised how different it looks!!
* make a mini book - I love small projects which get me back into my creative flow
* try out a new technique


Guess what i have been feature on a fantastic website Sisterhood of Scrap for ideas and inspiration!!!
Go check it out...I am an honorary sister for the week!:)

1 comment:

Auntie Steffi said...

No blogging Rachel? I was expecting pages and pages now that you have ALL this free time to yourself! hahahahahahaha!!!