Tuesday 26 June 2007

lovely stash...


Here it is....
First two paper ranges from College Press *Fresh* (blue) and *Citrus* (pink). Each one is double sided and costs 60p per sheet. The chipboard letters co-ordinate and are lovely, thick chipboard and cost only £3.50.
I am making up some page packs from these papers along with the new bazzill bling cardstock...just keep looking as they are limited in stock! (I am still working on the price...but it will be very good value)


















Lovely chunky rickrack to add extra texture to your page.....sold 75p per metre or at crops 8p per 10cm
Lovely gingham ...45p per m or 5p per 10cm


Itty bitty blossoms I have divided the larger container so each container has 5 flowers of each colour making a total of 40 flowers for £2.80 (bargain)

Bitty blossoms (slightly larger) I have mixed packs of these colour. Each pack has three complimentary colours and a total of 15 flowers (5 of each colour) cost

The gorgeous bazzill bling flowers match certain bazzill bling cardstock and were so lovely that I have put them into two packs so you can have more colours! These are the two packs. Each one has 2 flowers of each colour so a total of 6 flowers. Each pack costs £1.50. (if you would like a pack of all one colour please e-mail me and I will put it on the next order a pack of 10 of the same colour costs £2.35. there are some colours I have not got in this order.)

Bazzill Bling Cardstock...this has a lovely luscious sheen to it. The colours are pure luxury. I will be selling it in packs and also individually. Each sheet is slightly more than plain cardstock at 55p but it will definitely add glamour to any layout!
Each set of colours I will also sell as a pack. Each pack will include two of each colour, so a total of 8 pieces of cardstock. Each pack will cost £4.20 (cost per sheet is less in the pack) I only have one pack per colour at the moment but if you want some please e-mail me and I can get some more in in time for the next crop (odiham)
There are a few things I have not got photos for...packs of gems in pink, blue, green £1.50 (44 gems), and crystal £1.90 . Chipboard letters Bazzill Margarita white £4.90.
Just a note: if you do request something for me to order you are committing yourself to buying it. I will take payment at crops for pre-orders or you can sent me a cheque. If you want me to post it I am quite happy to do this but I will need to charge for P&P.

1 comment:

Marie R said...

Oooohh love the pink. Hope you had a good crop at the weekend.