Monday 25 June 2007

will post properly..

I know I have not posted for nearly a week. I was so busy getting ready for the crop last week and then doing the crop...and recovering from the crop!!!
It was really chilled out though and I had so much fun. I was going to do some challenges things but in the end it was purely and simply scrapping. In between the jobs I had to do I managed to do 9 LO's on the friday and Saturday. I will try to post up some!

Today I got some new goodies in..the gorgeous Bazzill Bling paper in all colours, some Bazzill Bling blossoms, itty blossoms , itty bitty blossoms, gems, new patterned paper, some giant rickrack, chipboard letters...will try to post soon some pictures of it. If you see anything you like please e-mail me and let me know if you want it. I will be making a Jenni Bowlin order soon so if you missed out first time then e-mail me what you wanted.

back soon

No comments: