Wednesday 21 March 2007

Question 4# from Shauna


If you were stranded on a desert island what 5 scrapbooking thing would you take and why...

Ok hopefully it was a nice island otherwise I would get really bored!!! I would take:

1. Photos
2. Scissors (always useful for lots of things!!)
3. Buttons I love these so much as they are so versatile
4. Ribbon...I have to have colour
5. Paint...I could use the paint for titles, backgrounds and make my own patterned paper.

I hear you thinking hasn't she left out the most obvious? Cardstock!! Why yes but...I'm sure there would be something else on the island I could use for a background. After all I wouldn't be that concerned about it being acid free!!! :)

Good question it was fun...send me your address Shauna...unless I should just send it to the chicken coop?!!! See Shaunas blog if you want to know what the joke is!!

No comments: