Monday 12 March 2007

my favourite photo at the moment...


I took this photo of Lucia which i love bc it captures her spirit of being inquisitve and slightly blurry bc she is always on the move. The lo is using the new BG Perhaps paper which I LOVE. The green title has scanned rather green! i used a bit of paint to define the photo and painted a chipboard swirl the same colour. Where my journalling is i also put a little paint on just to give it a plain background, to allow the journaling to show up. There was a little doodling on the paper whic i extended with a brown pen. Hope you like.
I will try to answer another question tomorrow and post up what you are getting. See you then.

2 comments:

Erin said...

I looove this layout... so little girl-y. I love when a layout totally helps capture the essence of a photo. Good job!

Anonymous said...

Lovely, lovely LO!!
Claire x