Monday 29 January 2007

Odiham Class 10th Feb


Been working on the Odiham class today...I haven't finished the title which will go onthe front. (I was going to use a friends Craft Robo but she has the flu...which I don't want!!)

It is a mini album made with clear pages and it looks so gorgeous. I'm really please with how it has come out.

If you want to do the class (at Odiham) please post here or e-mail me. I will bring spares but you will need the photos with you to do it properly.

The title is 'I Love You Because' .... You can choose whatever topic you want...patner, children, parent, friend, pet...etc..I have used the new 'Blush' paper from Basic Grey which will tone with pink or deep red but if you would like a different colour please let me know by the end of this week. I have only a few of this pattern of Blush from Basic Grey but the rest of the kits will use others from the Blush range all in a 'Valentines' theme.

You will need 4 pictures which are/or can be cropped to 7.5 cm wide to between 8cm and 11cm long. If you have photos which tou are not sure will go why not change them to black and white?It is a portrait not landscape album.

Bring along for your album any rub-ons and flat embellishments you think might go with your theme.

If you don't go to the Odiham crop but would like a kit please contact me and I will give you details of prices and posting.

These are the pictures I used:


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The project looks lovely :D