Sunday 16 March 2008




I can't remember the last time I was so cold.
We were face painting under a gazebo so out of the drizzle but after a gust of wind blew the remaining wall off it was freezing! My fingers were so numb I could hardly hold the brush. Also I have never in all my times face painting had my arm wobble bc of the wind. Honestly, the gusts were so strong that sometimes my arm moved. The best bit was holding a cup of hot chocolate aaaagh...I felt my fingers again.
I can say that apart from the cold it was fun. I enjoyed seeing Sara and Sarah again...you two are great fun to paint with, so inspirational. I really wanted to get some good pictures but we were so busy there just was not the time.
I really enjoyed the fantastic crowd. All those people who had their faces painted- thanks for being so happy and upbeat, it made the whole afternoon so much better. Especially all the guys who had the green lips, eyes and shamrocks!!! Also the bands were great, The Overtures and the Reels playing some of my fav songs.
Afterwards me and Sarah went to the hotel and had a coffee...after 1 1/2 hours we had thawed out and caught up with all our news!

No comments: