Tuesday 24 April 2007

waiting...
















I hate waiting for things..these are some of the goodies I ordered from Artbase. I always check out their recently added section bc things seem to flying in and out pretty quickly.
I love the skull and cross bone paper from junkitz ever since I saw it used in Mary Russo's blog and Jamie is going to have a pirate birthday party so I thought I would get prepared!
Also I love these journalling spots from Autumn Leaves bc they make journalling so much quicker and confined to a small space, which means you have to be more selective about what you write.
Crate paper I love (blue and red)...I can't remember all the bits I ordered so it will be a surprise!!
The gingham prima flowers were a must...so adorable. I love gingham and spots at the moment.

I am also waiting for some (get this) 12x12 self adhesive felt! I have ordered 10 different colours, so more on that when it arrives!
In the mean time I just have to wait...and wait...(oh got a card through the door while I was doing the pre-school run...just hate that won't get it till tomorrow!!! :( .....just 5 mins earlier!!! and I would have been home)


No comments: