Well normally I get really stressed with school holidays as all the children are off and we only have a tiny house but this time I decided to try and have a fun (nearly) stress free holiday...
These help me a lot...
1. Don't worry if the house is not that tidy
2. Don't rush around doing lots of activities
3. Spend time just chilling on the sofa with a dvd WITH the children
4. Remember that simple games like hunt the egg can actually last a long time if they have a go
5. Play games with the children
6. Do challenges like "lets see if we can build a lego tower that is bigger than you"...(actually it reached the ceiling!!!)
7. Remember that FUN doesn't have to cost lots of money or involve going out of your house
8. Get out in the garden and enjoy spring, weed , plant seeds, sort, tidy, play.....
9. Keep a diary of what you do ...things that were said...achievements,
10. Do lots of crazy things...things that make you laugh! Things you wouldn't normally do...go on
I will post some photos later...really need a cuppa right now, been a busy, crazy day!!!