Friday 30 March 2007

good day....

today was a good day bc...
I finished tidying the lounge and it looks SO much better the new way round

I sorted some of the toys in the boys room....

Cleared the accumulation of paper from the dresser...

Had lunch with my friend Verity who I have not seen for ages....

Had some divine chocolate torte from Waitrose..oh SO lovely!!!

made up a recipie which tasted so nice.... put a fish fillet (we had rainbow trout, or you could use salmon) in foil and make a vague bowl shape, squeeze over some lemon juice, cut up some root ginger and sprinkle over, dash of light soy sauce, drizzle of honey, fresh corriander ripped, chopped red or yellow pepper, long chunks of mango, salt and pepper.... fold the foil over making sure it is sealed but leaving room for the steam to expand the foil. Pop in the oven gas mark 5 or medium for 15-20 min depending on the size of fillet. Serve with salad and bread. I'm not a fish lover but I loved this!!

Lastly I am out on a date tonight at a Tapa bar in Camberley with my husband Colin !! yippeee!!

No comments: