Friday 23 February 2007

just scrapping..


Finally this week I got to do some scrapping. I met up with my good friends Di and Ruth...such fun just chatting and scrapping 'till late. My mission was to complete 2 lo's...which I managed to do. I always feel so much better when I finish something. :)
The one of Lucia I had planned to use a blue snow paper and just put the pink paper (it was christmas paper with a star pattern on it but I thought it could pass as snow) in my bag just in case...good thing I did, the blue paper looked awful. (Note to myself...don't always go for the most obvious colour...experiment)
I like both of them but l *love love love* the one of Jamie it came out better that I thought it would. Funny my last few lo's have been on white card...mmm....I just really like the simplicity and purity of the white background...it seems to make the other colours just sing.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lovely scrapbook pages! The white background looks really crisp and clean. How did you do the lettering?