Wednesday 31 January 2007

It finally came....


I have been waiting for this stamp from America since November...it wasn't quite what I thought, there was a feature included (which I am sure was advertised) when I ordered it and now it isn't..mystery. I have gone back to all the websites but all of them are the same and I have got the 'correct' one......Am i going mad did I imagine it or have they changed the design (who knows!!!)
Anyway it is a Justrite Round Monogram Stamper. You can add your own borders, change the writing in the middle and I thought you could put text around the edge ie an address (a scrapbooker would think of more than just an address) The one I have does everything except put text around the edge, which was the main reason I ordered it!!! Never mind I can still have fun...this is what I have done so far...
.......Found this cute little tin while I was in Waitrose, in the Easter section (had chocolate eggs in as well!!) So I thought I would put my little stamp bits in... yey!...made me feel better!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rachel hi - got mine today too - funny you should say about not being what you thought so did I I thought the one we ordered meant you could put words around the outside in a circle - bit miffed not what we originally thought it would be.

Bye Shauna