Monday 26 November 2007

I am here really!!!


No I have not vanished in a puff of smoke. I am here really. I have have rather a busy month with no time to blog. Boo hoo!!

But I have made some fun stuff...yeh! Finally I got a chance to create...Colin went away for the weekend with some friends (a very deserved break for him) and while he was away I burned the midnight oil creating some fab Christmas decorations for a craft fair. I didnt sell much at the craft fair but Stephanie and some of the other teachers at Pre-school made up for it! Thank you ladies as I was beginning to think no-one liked it! there is some lovely things still left but not for long!
Here is a peak at some of the things I made...

1 comment:

Marie R said...

Everything looks beautiful Rachel. I'll have to find out what Stephanie bought! Hope you are all well.