Friday 11 May 2007

lovely stash...































here is some NEW things I will be bringing tomorrow in my little shop to the Odiham crop. They only came this week so you are the first to get to see them.It is all exclusive Jenni Bowlin and up till now she has only sold it in kits...you can buy it from her website but I have saved you the hassle! (I have not shown all the papers and some of the journalling cards.)
These mini papers are reduced versions of the 12x12 ones and are so lovely that I have made a mini book for the class tomorrow using them. I have co-ordinated the the black papers with blue, green or pink and the red papers with cream or red. The mini books are 4 inches (10cm) square and you will need 5-6 photos 3 inches (or 7-9 cm) I have done mine in black and white to make it easier. Mine is about the things one of my children does and says so I have called it "You Do You Say" (sorry there is no picture camera batteries are flat!!)
I have only got limited numbers for this class so it will be first come first serve.
See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ooooh Rachel they are lovely, great stash surprise! How exciting!!
Can I please do the class! And just called Gem she'll do it too!