Monday 14 May 2007

"Creativity is a lifestyle, not simply an activity.Let it expand you!


I read this quote on Ali Edwards blog (one of 10 things) from a magazine called Body & Soul and I really liked it.

It is so true...do you look at things and appreciate colour, pattern, texture and shape?

Do you save things that might look nice on a scrapbook page?

Does your creative nature spill over into other areas of your life?

i like the fact that my creativity is not something that is in a box...it is something that I can acess throughout the day...something that defines me!

Celebrate this and open your eyes to the world around you....be creative and enjoy the process not just what you produce...don't be afraid to try something new!!!

(artwork today I found as I was surfing the net ...just like the colour and design)

Have fun today just creating....

No comments: