Friday 20 April 2007

love these colours....





I made this album last for Jamie's teacher when she left to have a baby (Mrs Garbett was the best!!) I was looking at it again and thinking how much i liked the *spring* freshness of the colours.
I mixed and matched BG Oh Baby Girl!, BG Romany and Sassfralass. The stamps were Geli tins.
It was nice and easy to make by punching holes and putting the book rings through. I tied ribbons to the book rings to give it extra interest and to stop the pages flopping around.
I inked around the edges to give it an aged feel.
These are my favourite pages....
Why not have a go...use up your scraps and create something gorgeous!!!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the book. You've inspired me to do as many scrapbooking classes as I can before leaving NZ. I'm doing one on bookbinding in a couple of weeks so hopefully I'll be able to have a go at doing a book for Tom.
Sinead