Wednesday 28 February 2007

inspired by...

lots of people have asked me what inspires me....here are a few people or sites (who are not as well known) which are giving me lots of inspiration. I am always insripre by the big name scrappers but I wanted to feature some less well known people...
I like the diversity of each person featured and the different approaches they have.

Jenni Bowlin...lovely kits and the simple vintage look



Moopy and Me...an aussie designer (don't think she is a scrapper) but such cute little designs and use of colour

Jools..oh she does clean and simple just like I like it...full of colour but with lots of impact

2Peas Gallery....you never know what you might see!

I like to shop at:

Artbase I like the speed and courtesy they have in ringing you up if they are out of stock of something. Also they do Creating Keepsake on a monthly dd order rather than a yearly subscription.

Banana Frog ... great name, lovely clear stamps and unusual papers

Paperarts Use them a little they have new stash in quite quickly

This is just a quick list...I might add more lalter...anyway if you have a good website or artist who inspires you then please make a comment... I always LOVE new ideas!!! :)

All credit for art featured goes to Jenni Bowlin, Carly Schwerdt and Jools

2 comments:

Anne Thompson said...

Hi there, just blog surfing and came across your site. Your layouts are soooo great! Ooh andn I love your little tea pot and cup! Very cute! Anne

Anonymous said...

Ahhh, you made me blush. Thanks for that Rachel. I like your stuff too :D