Tuesday 23 January 2007

my essentials...


If had to go back to basics what would be the things I would need to scrap the way I like?
(Challege set by Ali here) excluding basic tools which would be cutter, adhesives and scissors I need:

1. Plain textured bazzil cardstock because the effect on the texture can be so cool. (I ran out of photo paper this week and printed my photo on white burlap texture and it looked so good)
2. Corner rounder...I can't seem to stop using it. I use Creative Memories becuase it is so sturdy.

3. Paint..I'm into paint big time as it is so versatile and such fun to experiment with.

4. Stamps..love Rhonna Farrer clear stamps, Justrite phrases and alphabet stamps

5. Pen..I use my black and brown pen all the time now, which has meant more lo's have been finished instead of waiting for the journalling.

6. Rub -ons especially MM words they just seem to go with everything and plain word sitckers

7. Buttons..I have a collection of old buttons and new ones. I just love their colour but simplicity.

8. Patterned paper...basic grey, cosmo cricket, KI memories, chatterbox, Daisy D's...anything with a really good design and lovely colours. I used to buy lots and use none..now I am trying to use just a little on my pages.
9. Computer and printer to organize and print my photos and surf the net for ideas!!!

10. My little fujifilm camera. I would love a digital SLR but not mine at the moment, *sigh* however for a simple camera I think it does a fantastic job! and it is little :)
11. Ribbons..I love going into a haberdashery shop and choosing new ribbons especially gingham or velvet in colours like purple!
12. Scraps..these are my collections of bits and bobs like tickets, labels, images from magazines, bits of work by the children...anything which looks like I could use it!!

13. My ideas notebook which goes around in my purse.

14. My family for being such a fun source of inspiration!!


No comments: