Saturday 13 January 2007

Fantastic...

Had a fantastic time at the Odiham Crop. It was just nice to see everyone after the Christmas break...you are a lovely group to spend a Saturday afternoon with...and Katie I'm so excited by your news...lots of baby photos coming soon!! :) Glad you all enjoyed the class...when you have filled it in show me as I am always interested to see the layouts completed. No pressure to do the whole year!!
Completely forgot I'm off out tonight with some friends to see a 'Queen' tribute band GaGa...should be good.....
What a nice Saturday :)

1 comment:

miss chief said...

it was really lovely to catch up with you too.Looking forward to next month and you'll be impressed as I somehow have managed to find time to do another 4 pages...that never happens.I guess It proves that if you put your mind to it ....you can find time.
Bridget x