Monday 18 December 2006

Nearly There

This is my life at the moment! I seem to be rushing from one thing to the next. Looking forward to the schools breaking up and spending some time with my children. I really want to do some Christmas things with them...baking and using loads of glitter. (not together...would make interesting cookies) Mind you after 2 days I will probably be looking forward to them going back to school. The noise and devestation level in the house goes through the roof. You have to laugh otherwise you would cry LOL
I had this cool ideas for our Christmas cards this year and managed to find a moment to have a photo session (with four this can be challenging!) I cheated and did it in two different shoots. Hope you like it. I have included some out takes as well.

No comments: